Go!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

NEW RAW FOODS RESOURCE!

Hello!

I'm finally able to do this again!!! Being as I injured myself before I could really promote this blog, it never got out like I desired, but now its full steam ahead!!!! I am re-transitioning into my Raw Foods Lifestyle and am totally fired up! I plan to spend this month contacting and recontacting my original email list to invite friends & fam to visit here. Also my son has started a new blog for his group "Goddisciples" they make some really powerful music and are in the midst of completing their sophomore cd project. Its an exciting time for this group of young dedicated men who are seeking to impact their generation with a positive and inspiring sound & lifestyle.

Next,

I've got a new Raw Foods resource, as you'll find out, this is what I live for! Take a moment and visit "The Fresh Network"!

It's a lovely compilation of Raw Foods resources, news, marketing & more! So check it out.

Well, that's all for now!
Blessings & Shalom in Yeshua's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment