Go!

Monday, October 14, 2013

MOSES REALLY WASN'T FAT!


October has finally hit and I'm so excited!!!!


Our next gatherings for our Moses Wasn't Fat connect group will be starting up shortly and I will have the pleasure of introducing yet another group of people to a more nutritious way of living and being!  



Our last garden of "sprouts" (members) grew so beautifully and are moving on to produce their own harvests of health and wellness!  I feel so privileged to have been able to plant them into the garden God gave me and then nurture them on into their wellness journeys. 



Scripture says:  "one waters, one plants, but GOD gives the increase"!  This is a right before my eyes, true statement!



I would like to thank all of my Graduating students who completed the whole 8 weeks and pray that all of you received something from our gatherings! I love ALL of you who attended.  I look forward to hearing your progress over the next year!  Shalom to you all!


Those who attended complete sessions and graduated:
*Liz McClain B. 
*Koala C. 
*Laurie D.l
*Elba R.
*Wini F. 

No comments:

Post a Comment